- All vehicles in the Swap Meet must have the battery disconnected and have less than 1/4 tank of fuel.
Gas Caps MUST be taped shut.
- No Food or Drink may be sold, pre-packaged or otherwise.
- No Flammables of any type. No propane, acetylene, oxygen or nitrous tanks, full or empty, allowed in building.
- No chairs or tables are provided or rented.
- Car Corral - No starting or leaving building during the event.
There are no parts or trailers or Dealers allowed in the Car Corral area.
- Security - The building is secured, but exhibitors are not
guaranteed against loss of any kind.
- The Revenue Departments of the City of Denver and/or the State of Colorado may be contacting exhibitors concerning Sales Tax Licenses.
- The National Western Complex does not allow pets into the buildings.
Click Here to View Pricing
Click Here to View Space Availability
Move In Time:
Friday Feb. 2nd 1pm - 7:30pm
Move Out Time:
Sunday Feb. 4th Start Time 2pm - Building must be cleared by 4:00pm